Outages of any kind can result in the loss of time, money and precious data. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Allow Digital Telegraph to protect your business from hurricanes, fires, floods, tornados, earthquakes and Pandemics.
Be Ready. Digital Telegraph will provide the experienced guidance and technology needed to plan, deploy and test your Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan.
The best way to protect your data is to ensure that it is located in or replicated to a facility that can withstand a disaster. The Digital Telegraph data center includes the following features:
- 20Mbps access to the Host.net multinational 10G backbone
- Diverse, redundant and reliable fiber optic connections
- A/C units that maintain a climate of 72 degrees and 40-60% humidity with N+1 redundancy
- Fire suppression system: VESDA, FM-200, Pre-action, dry pipe sprinkler system
- Power loss backup systems:1 APC 240KW Silcon & 1 Liebert 600, 150KVA UPS Systems, 4 Stand Alone Transformers/PDUs
- Dedicated 750KVA Kohler Generator
- Mantrap, Biometric, card key access, alarm/key monitoring and CCTV & DVR surveillance
- Building structural integrity: Concrete block construction, roof of twin t-beam pre-cast concrete trusses with 4 ply bitumen roof system and protection from direct wind exposure via 24” parapet.
Digital Telegraph can create a hosted or hybrid hosted infrastructure solution to protect your business. We offer a wide range of services from data replication to a fully hosted desktop and server environment. We will tailor a hosted infrastructure solution to meet your disaster recovery and business continuity needs.
Failover Telecom Services
For many organizations, missed calls result in missed revenue. Digital Telegraph understands that and is committed to keeping our clients operational. We will provide failover telecom services for your current phone system. In the event of a power loss or carrier outage, we can work with your local service providers to roll your phone numbers over to our hosted telecom infrastructure until your service is restored.